Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

One of a Kind - Miss Kate Cuttables Freebie of the Week

Hi, everyone!
Did you grab this week's freebie yet from Miss Kate Cuttables?
Get it HERE.


Miss Kate Cuttables - Freebie of the Week, Teepee
Foam tape to adhere image
My Creative Time - stitched cartoon clouds
Scallop Circle and Circle Punch - Sun
Kraft card base
Stampin' Up cardstock
Pattern papers from scraps

Cardz TV Stamps, Ticket Talk 2

I love the dimension the foam tape gives the teepee.


Thanks for visiting with me!
Have a blessed day.
Hugs!
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janis this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Super cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete