Followers

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Have a 24 Carrot Day (Miss Kate Cuttables Card)

Hi, crafters!

Today I have a Miss Kate Cuttables Easter card to share with you.
I used the image Easter Bunny Holding Carrot:


This was printed and cut out with the image, but it could also be paper pieced if you prefer that. Here's my card:


Kraft card base
Stampin' Up Ribbon & Banner Punch
I used the cut off pieces from cutting a banner for the 3 top paper decorations.
Doodlebug Design Easter paper 6x6 pad
Miss Kate Cuttables image as print and cut
Image adhered with foam tape
Cardz TV Stamps, Easter Punnies set


Did you go grab this week's Miss Kate Cuttables FREEBIE yet?


Here's a new release on sale for a little while too!
Goes great with the teepee!!


I love her cuts. They are great to craft with 
no matter what you are working on like 
cards, scrapbooking, mini albums, tags, 
3D items, bulletin boards, shirt making, 
vinyl art, and many other things!

Be sure to visit Miss Kate Cuttables with these links:
Facebook Galleria (share your MKC projects here)
Facebook Like Page (see current news and updates here)
YouTube (Meet Miss Kate & Jeff as they create and have tutorials)

Thanks for visiting with me. 
Have a blessed day!
:) Janis

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is adorable! I love the cute bunny & fun sentiment too!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following again..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete