Thursday, April 18, 2019

Hunny Bunny Card & Short Video

Hello, crafters!

Funny story...  I ordered some white ribbon and some black ribbon from Amazon. I knew I wanted grosgain that was 3/8" inch, and didn't want to spend a lot. I found some that I thought was a great price and ordered one of each color. Well, when it arrived I was shocked. See, normally I buy ribbon from places like Stampin' up or Close To My Heart and occasionally at craft stores or Walmart. The spools of ribbon are always about the same size. When I opened the padded envelope with the ribbon from Walmart, it was huge! 50 yards is a lot! I think I have enough to last me the rest of my life. LOL In other words, expect to see white or black ribbon on lots of my future projects. hahaha

Here is today's Easter card I want to share with you.


I used one of my card sketches I created for Paper Play.

Miss Kate Cuttables, Boy Easter Bunny


Image adhered with an Action Wobble.
Here it is in Wobble action: 



Action Wobbles are so fun!




Lots of metal dies used for the elements from different companies.
Spring papers from Doodlebug Design.

Cardz TV Stamps, Easter Punnies



White ribbon from Amazon.



Thanks for visiting.
Have a blessed day!
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janis this is a gorgeous card I love the design and the bunny is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun image and even more so on the wobble. Love it.
    Faith x
    Great about the ribbon, you can even colour the white one :)

    ReplyDelete