Followers

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Funny Bunny

Hello, Crafters!

I hope you guys are having a fabulous weekend.
Here's a fun Easter Card using a great sketch for using up some of your scrap papers.


Paper Play Sketch #008


Miss Kate Cuttables image, Easter Bunny in Basket


Image adhered with foam tape
Doodlebug Design spring and Easter papers
White ribbon from Amazon

Cardz TV Stamps, Easter Punnies


I love it when I can layer up a card and use up some of my scraps at the same time!


Thanks for visiting.
Have a blessed day!
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janis this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Easter card! love the papers and that cut little image! Great idea for using up scraps
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete