Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas Coffee Tags

I love this coffee tag cut file. You can find it HERE.

I made two of these tags using different pattern papers for Christmas this time. Remember last month I made a few with Halloween papers. This is the second and last one posting this month with a Christmas theme using this cut file. These are so easy to create. I'm hooked.  They turn out so cute!
Pattern paper from scraps
Cardz TV Stamps, Very Merry (sentiment)

Cardz TV Stamps, Christmas Joy (To, From)

Thanks for visiting with me today!
Your comment prompt for today is:
Have you been to any Christmas parties this year?

Hugs!
:) Janis

5 comments:

  1. Nice java love! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis this is a stunning tag. I love coffee so this is perfect. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Christmas coffee tag! I have not been to any Christmas parties yet for this year
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, I know a few who would love this.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete