Sunday, December 23, 2018

Simple Christmas Card


I always feel like I need to do more on a Clean and Simple (CAS) card.
But then that would defeat the purpose of it being clean and simple. LOL

I saw this card idea somewhere on the internet. I can't remember where though.
Everything to make this card is from Stampin' Up.
Stamp set - Snow day
Inks - Real Red, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky

Thanks for visiting with me today!
Your comment prompt for today is:
Is there snow on the ground today where you live?

Hugs!
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. Love the clean and simple look! No snow here where I live. Very, Very, very rare to get snow here. Suppose to be around 68 degrees here for Christmas.
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete