Thursday, May 17, 2018

Dad Is Rad - Close To My Heart NEW Workshop Bundle (available for a limited time)

Who loves Scrapbooking and Cardmaking as much as I do?!


Available for a limited time - thru June 30th or while supplies last.
(details below are copy and pasted for the CTMH online store)

DAD IS RAD

Exclusive Product Offering

To celebrate the dads in your life, the Dad Is Rad exclusive product offering features the limited Rad Dad stamp set, and discounted Dad is Rad Workshop Bundle. The products in this workshop include the stamp set and other items to create one 12" x 12" layout, one 
12" x 12" page, and four cards that can be used for Father's Day, or to share with all the "rad" people you love!


Close To My Heart workshops have the BEST kits for scrapbooking and card making. They make is so easy to create beautiful, amazing projects. I'll be sharing the scrapbook layouts and the cards I create with this kit hopefully next week. My order should early next week, and I hope to dig in and start creating right away. 

You can use this kit for any occasion in your scrapbook. If your dad is deceased, like mine, you can use these as memorial pages. I'm thinking about doing that with photos of him. Or you can make these pages for your husband (the father of your children.) Or you can use these pages for your son or Son-in-law (the father of your grandchildren). Of course you can always use a different stamp set and use these same layouts for Senior photos, School Year Pictures, Boy Scouts, anything! Follow the workshop instruction guide exactly, or transform it into something of your own.

Thanks for visiting with me today.
Hugs!
:) Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment