Friday, May 18, 2018

Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges Coming Back Soon!


In 2014, I created a scrapbook challenge site called Bimini Moose. It ran for a little while, and then life happened, and I decided to put the challenges on hold indefinitely.

On June 1st, Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges is BACK!

Since the blog was so old, there were a lot of broken images and links in the past posts. Because of that, I ended up deleting all of the past posts, but left the blog name the same, and the followers are still there. Basically, we are starting fresh all over again.

I would LOVE it if you guys would hop over to Bimini Moose and become a Follower, and bookmark the site.

Our first challenge is June 1st. Challenges will run monthly, and always be for Scrapbook Layouts with an optional theme. (No digital layouts.) 

Let's get scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. I clicked on over and followed, but I'm not much of a scrapbooker :/ I look forward to seeing all of the layouts, though!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis good luck with the new venture. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this blog hop. I love all the ideas. thank you. Ileana Burton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun and
    hope you have
    a fabulous
    fresh start!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete