Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Color It, Create It, Show It Off - May Challenge

Hi, everyone.
Today starts a brand new challenge over at 

This month's Theme: Add Flowers

My Design Team Project




I used Stampin' Up supplies for everything except the My Besties image.
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy
Stamp set (inside): Count My Blessings
Ink: Perfect Plum
Embossing Folder: Ruffled
Dies: Lots of Labels
Stampin' Dimensionals


Hope you'll join us this month at Color It, Create It, Show It Off
Thanks for visiting and commenting.

4 comments:

  1. She's so PRETTY!! and I love how you were able to match everything up to that pre-colored image! FANTASTIC!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful. You've done a stunning job. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! She's gorgeous!! I love the layers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete