Monday, November 21, 2016

Winner from Blog Hop



Hi, everyone! Thank you all so very much for hopping along with us over the weekend in our Thankful for Fall blog hop! Be sure to visit the 9 blogs, and see if you won!

The winner from my blog for a set of  Happy Times, Close To My Heart stamps is...

wait for it.....

Comment #5, Marilyn! Congrats, Marilyn!
Please email me your USA address  66cricket at gmaildotcom
Deadline to claim your prize is by Friday, Nov 25.

Have a great Thanksgiving week, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking me as the winner of the blog hop. Just sent you an email with my mailing address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Dance Marilyn - you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS Marilyn,,,,,Happy Stamping...!!!

    Thanks Janis that was fun!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete