Monday, November 7, 2016

Miss Kate Cuttables Design Team Posting Day

Hi, everyone!

I'm so excited to share my Miss Kate Cuttables project with you!
But FIRST I want to make sure you go grab the FREEBIE of the day.


Miss Kate Cuttables File Used



My Project



You'll never believe what I used for the background. Project Life cards! Yep! I used 2 different Project Life cards to make my background for this card.

My Favorite Things Stitched Circles
My Mind's Eye Sticker Letters for "Thanks"
Baby Squirrel print and cut digi
Squirrel adhered with foam tape
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink for some edges



Head on over to the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook Group and share the projects you are making with her incredible files. We love to be inspired by your creations!

Submitted
Craft Your Passion - anything goes


2 comments: