Sunday, November 20, 2016

Nuts About You Scrapbook Layout

CLICK HERE FOR 

THANKFUL FOR FALL 

BLOG HOP POST



I saw the cutest Cricut Scrapbook Layout on Pinterest by Lauren's Creative, and just fell in love with it! Her blog even lists the sizes of the cuts and Cricut cartridges they are from.

Create a Critter - Squirrel & Nuts About You sentiment
B is for Boy - Acorn & Leaf
Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, their Country Holiday Collection
Close To My Heart, pattern papers from Happy Times paper pack (retired)
Lots of foam tape, gems, and doodling with both white gel pen and black permanet marker


LOVE IT!

 




Shop Cricut HERE


Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE


10 comments:

  1. This layout is adorable, Janis! I love every single thing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout page, I love all of the details and that title is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is just adorable Janis!!!! I LOVE that title!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet layout! The pictures are adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janis, your layout is AWESOME! And the new baby is GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Janis...This is the most Cute and Precious LO ever. The pictures of your little guy are amazing and totally outstanding pics..what a way to preserve these magnificent memories....My heart is melting. TFS..YOU so ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely layout. The photos are just adorable and I like how you incorporated the squares

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute layout, I love the photographs. Thank you for joining in at Love to Craft Challenge. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete