Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November Title Page for Scrapbook


I love scrapbooking. Cardmaking is fun too, but scrapbooking is my first love. My scrapbook is full of traditional pages (like this one) as well as pocket Project Life style pages too. I enjoy both styles and mix it up in my scrapbook. 

This year I started doing something a little differently in my scrapbook by adding title pages each month. Last year I just popped in a pocket card with the month, but I'm enjoying doing a full page this year. Wonder what I'll do next year?

I saw something similar to this page on Pinterest, 
changed some things around, and made it my own.
For my page, I used Cricut Campin' Critters for just about everything.
Doodlecharms for the sun (my fav die cut sun)
KG Always a Good Time is the font used for November 2016. 
I moved the letters closer and closer until they overlapped, and clicked on weld for November.
Papers from scrap drawer. Most are Recollections. Some are DCWV.
The trees are embossed.



I may end up adding a 4x6 photo beside the moose with the camera. 
But it's just November 1st, so I don't have any photos yet. :) 


:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Super fun scene! Campin' Critters is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great fun pages,
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's "November Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete