Sunday, July 17, 2016

Flower Card

Hi, everyone! I hope you are having a relaxing Sunday.
I didn't have anything scheduled to post for today, so I decided to take today's FREEBIE at Miss Kate Cuttables and combine it with a current sketch challenge.

Today's Miss Kate Cuttables Card



Miss Kate Cuttables, Cute Sunflower Freebie for 7-17-16





I also used a stamp & die set from Ki for the page tab.
Doodlebug Design, 6x6 pad, Spring Garden
My Favorite Things, Zig Zag rectangle stitched dies
Foam Tape to adhere image



Enjoy the rest of your day.
:) Janis
See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Janis!! Loving this cute as can be flower and that grass paper is great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and cheerful! I love this cute image. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super use of this adorable image! What a fun and happy card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and great take on the sketch! Okay my friend, I am sorry for stalking youu..hehe! Trying to play catch up once again!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete