Sunday, July 10, 2016

Mini Card

Hi, everyone. I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend. Today I have a mini card to share with you that I'll be sending to our daughter.

Mini Card



Sil ID# 130874 - Pregnancy Belly Card
Assembly Instructions here

For my card, I sized the card base to 2 3/4" x 3 1/2".
The added foam tape for different pieces, really makes this card pop.

Here's the inside:


I love this little card. 

Enjoy the rest of your day.
;) Janis

See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable Mini Card... your daughter will love this! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Janis!! She is gonna love it!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I need to make one for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw, so adorable and perfect for the new Mom to be!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete