Sunday, September 27, 2015

Tin of Cards - Set Two

Today I want to share with you another set of 4 cards that come in the same Tin of Cards Project Kit I told you about yesterday. These cards have wood speech bubbles added to them and beautiful glitter paper gold hearts. I added the yellow strip to the background and stamped the plusses along the borders. This is where you'll need that Multipurpose Glue for a good bonding between the wood and cardstock.


This is what the kit looks like in the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog on page 110. The kit does come with envelopes as well as supplies to complete 16 cards of 4 designs. You'll need ink, acrylic block, and adhesive. You'll also need a stamp set. I recommend the Tin of Cards stamp set that coordinates perfectly with this kit. You'll also receive in your kit the beautiful teal tin to store your cards and 9 tab dividers with cardstock you can decorate them with if you choose.

copyright Stampin' Up
In addition to the Tin of Cards kit, I also used the coordinating stamp set called Tin of Cards sold separately.

Links to items used in my Stampin' Up store:
Tin of Cards project kit
Tin of Cards stamp set
Inks: Archival Basic BlackMint MacaronCrushed CurryCalypso Coral
Snail Adhesive
Multi-purpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Scrub with Stampin' Mist
(like I said before, the Stampin' Scrub is so much better than the baby wipes I've used for years)

I'll be back tomorrow with another set from this same kit.
All of the cards are pretty fabulous.

If you want a little bit of Stampin' Up fun every single month delivered directly to your door,

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE.

Thanks for visiting with me today! 
See you tomorrow! 

2 comments: