Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday



Welcome to my blog.
You just happened to visit on a Wednesday,
and that's the day I journal how my Weight Watchers is going.

If you are new here, I started Weight Watchers the last week of January this year.
I was 203.4 and not happy about it at all.
Since that time I've lost,
as my husband likes to measure it,
two and a half bowling balls.
Or in Scale terms 35.6 pounds as of last Friday.

These past few weeks, my weight has gone up and down or remained the same.
I can say that my last weigh-in showed a loss of -0.4 pounds.
Any loss is an exciting one for me, and I'll take it with a smile.



I'm back on track writing everything down.
I had gotten kind of lazy with that.
I made some Goober Haystacks on Sunday.
Or as they will be called between now and Halloween, Spider Leg Clumps.
This is half a jar of peanut butter, a bag of butterscotch morsels, and Chinese Noodles mixed together. You can also throw in chocolate chip morsels or M&M's... whatever your weakness is.
I was flabbergasted when I figured out the points for this.
If I did it right (and no promises there), it made 24 servings and they are 7 PointsPlus a piece! Yikes!


Tom, Bonnie & I went grocery shopping Sunday, and we stocked up on some healthy snacks. I cut the watermelon yesterday when we got home. I grew up near family farm land. We grew lots of things including watermelon. From what I remember gathering around the picnic table with all the cousins, aunts, uncles and Nannie & Papa, when the knife goes into the watermelon, and you begin to cut, if the skin splits open on it's own, you know it's going to be a PERFECTLY DELICIOUS watermelon. That's what happened in my kitchen Sunday when I got the knife to the watermelon. It make a crack sound and split. I went "AH!" Tom looked at me, and I said, "Did you hear that? This is going to be a good one!"

Tom is also trying to lose some weight. Not with Weight Watchers, just trying to eat better. He said he'd take some watermelon to work with him on Monday. So I packed his lunch bag including an orange, some watermelon, and I sneaked one of those 7 point Spider Leg Clumps in there. That didn't work. He opened his lunch bag before leaving to see what I had put in there. He saw that and said, "Uh, no. You can keep that 7 points here and enjoy it yourself." LOL


Not a gym person, so I loved that meme!

Okay, you guys, let's have a good week.
Make smart choices.
It's okay to use those extra weekly points WW gives us for cravings and things, but let's keep track and stay within our guidelines.
Drink that water.
Move around a little. Even if it's just standing up for a few minutes every hour.
I'll see you again next Wednesday.
You are awesome, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
Join me at Weight Watchers.
Thanks for visiting with me today! 
See you tomorrow! 

 photo 78b1f6a8-3dcc-4b18-b141-7b5b631fa630_zpsbawxl8go.png

View 2015-2016 Online Catalog HERE
Get a Catalog (great for ideas too!)  HERE 
Join my team HERE
Order Stampin' Up! Online HERE
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment