Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Project Life 2nd Page from Week 10 (Last Week)

Welcome to my favorite day of the week. I love Thursdays. I'm back today to show you page 2 from Week 10 (last week) for my Project Life album. I am enjoying Project Life scrapbooking very much!



Mary's Cardz TV Stamps used:
  • It's All About You (You make me proud)
Other products used:
  • All of the filler cards but one came from a 12x12 paper pack called Fine & Dandy. The card top left corner I think is from a Family pack by We R Memory Keepers.
  • Alpha stickers and words from various packs of My Mind's Eye - Now & Then
  • Sequins from stash
A little more info about the pictures:
  • Top Row left 
    • grandson, Kevin. He's so handsome.
  • Middle Row
    • grandson, Wyatt. Another total cutie.
    • MockingJay Part 1 - we watched that movie last week
    • New bangs haircut for me
    • Mary Ann snoozing on her pink blankie
    • Bonnie being silly with bandaids
  • Bottom Row
    • Frig countdown (goldfish) for moving to the lake
    • Family Tree software - I've been doing genealogy since 1994 and last year when I upgraded my computer to Windows 8 needed to re-install my software. I couldn't find the install disk, so I'm just now replacing my software with the newest version.
    • Spring flower! There is hope of warmer weather!
    • Some of Bonnie's new bedroom furniture for the new house
    • Last two pictures of Bonnie on one of our neighborhood walks around the block. She's always smiling and happy.
Thank you for stopping by today. I love reading all your comments and having you visit me!
:) Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment