Monday, March 9, 2015

Project Life Scrapbook Page

Hi, everyone! Are you guys staying caught up with your scrapbooking this year? It's been so cold here and not a lot going on that it makes it easy for me to stay caught up with scrapbooking by the week... because it's too cold to do anything exciting! LOL Thankfully warmer weather visited us this weekend, and I do believe we may have seen the last of the cold days. For now. I hope.

Here is Page 1 of my Week 10 scrapbook page. I'll be back on Thursday to show you Page 2 from last week.


Mary's Cardz TV Stamps used:

  • Girl Talk (Little Miss Sunshine)
  • Barks and Bones (I RUFF You & All Bark!)
  • Think Spring (Spring has sprung!)
  • Picture This (Smile!)
  • Good Friends (Let's Do Lunch)
All of the filler cards but one came from a 12x12 paper pack called Fine & Dandy. The card top right corner I think is from a Family pack by We R Memory Keepers.

That's it for today! 
:) Janis

P.S.  I love Kevin's selfie photo. LOL


1 comment:

  1. I love this layout Janis! You've used so many great filler cards and Mary's stamps have worked perfectly!! I love Kevin's selfie, too cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete