Tuesday, January 13, 2015

PDE - Blue & White

has a new challenge every single Tuesday!
Here's the theme for this week:

This year I am participating in Beth Moore's
Siesta Scripture Memory Team
My memory verse for January 15th is going to be Psalm 44:3.
For my Blue & White project today, I decided to make a Project Life
card for one of my 4x6 pockets on this week's layout.


Lighthouse Bear is from KaDoodle Bug Designs'
Bon Voyage Bears.
(Everything on her site is $1 right now on sale!)

I shaded all the cut pieces before assembly.
I think it turned out so cute!
If there is a Sailor in your family, you could put a photo of them in their uniform on this card for your scrapbook too.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you'll link up your project at

And don't forget, BIMINI MOOSE has an ANYTHING GOES PROJECT LIFE challenge going on right now. We'd love to see your layouts and ideas.
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. I am really loving this Janis! Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this Janis!! The lighthouse, bear and the birds. The Bible Verse is fabulous and I love the font you used. :)

    ReplyDelete