Friday, August 29, 2014

Marahton Post #2 - Go Ahead and HOWL



Are you ready for a crafting marathon? I'll be posting projects throughout the day, so be sure to check my blog often and scroll down to see all the fun going on in my craft room!!

Post #2

Hi, Crafters! I saw this card base kit in the new section at the Silhouette Online Store and thought how cool is that?


  • Silhouette ID# 63991 (card base and elements)
  • Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps - North American Woods stamp set (wolf)
  • Foam squares to adhere wolf matting and feathers for dimension




  • I re-sized the image matting a little smaller for the inside
  • Stampin' Up punch for sentiment matting
  • Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps - North American Woods stamp set (sentiment)
Howling at the moon,
:) Janis

Submitted:
Crazy 4 Chs - animal (not bears or bunnies)

5 comments: