Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I Never Met A Chocolate Bunny I Didn't Like

Happy Hump Day!

The card I created today is using a couple of different Miss Kate Cuttables files. I love that bite taken out of the bunny's ear. 


Miss Kate Cuttables
Easter Candy


Miss Kate Cuttables
Nested Label



It's so pretty outside (84 and sunny), I had to go take this photo outside.

Sketch from Die Cuttin Divas


Purple dew drops from the Royal Castle Shoppe
Pattern papers - My Mind's Eye "Hootenanny" & "Happy Day"
My Creative Time - sentiment and tags
Glitter brad from stash
Bunny matting adhered with foam squares - Royal Castle Shoppe

Thanks for stopping by today. :) Janis

Submitted:
The Paper Players - tic tac toe (die, pattern paper, dew drops)
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Divas by Design - anything goes
Crafting by Design - anything goes