Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Love PKS Robot stamps!

Be sure and check out the DT CALL for Pause Dream Enjoy HERE!



Hi! It's time for another Linky Party hosted here at Pause Dream Enjoy! You can always find the current linky party by clicking on the LINKY PARTY tab at the top of my blog.


This linky party is everyone's favorite: ANYTHING GOES!  



I decided to make a quick little tag. Here are all the details...


     

    • Royal Castle Shoppe
      • Robot adhered with foam squares for dimension
      • Button
      • White Gel Pen
    • BIC markers for coloring Robot
    • Background paper from My Mind's Eye "Happy Day"
    • Crop-a-dile used for hole punch at top
    • Ribbon from stash

    I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Peachy Keen Stamps has some SVG cuts that match some of their stamps. That's a GREAT feature! Thanks, Peachy Keen Stamps!

    Enjoy the rest of your day. Don't forget to link up your projects in our ANYTHING GOES linky party HERE!

    :) Janis

    Submitted:
    Crafting By Designs - anything goes
    Just Because Linky Party - anything goes
    Craftin Desert Divas - color challenge

    6 comments:

    1. This is such a cute tag ! I love the super cute robot , and the face is perfect !

      Hugs,
      Mayra
      Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh Janis, I adore this!! That robot is my favorite!!!

      Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas!!!
      Shelly

      ReplyDelete
    3. This tag is just the cutest!! I love the background paper, and you did an amazing job coloring that adorable little robot!! :)

      Thanks for joining us at the Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party.

      Lori

      ReplyDelete