The card cut is from the Silhouette Online Store using one of Lori Whitlocks' designs - her Center Step Card.
The Cameo was able to do everything for this card with ease. The cut file came with the card cut, the panel decorative paper cuts sized to fit, and the center frame with shadow cuts.
- Cameo project
- Print and Cut feature used for Peter Rabbit (I love Peter Rabbit!)
- Peter Rabbit is popped up on two thicknesses of foam tape for dimension
- Frame for Peter Rabbit is embossed with a folder my friend, Lynn, sent me for the Cuttlebug
- Green pattern papers from Ki "Fancy Free" paper pad
- Green pattern papers inked around the edges using Close To My Heart "Topiary" ink. The sentiment label and embossed frame is also inked with "Topiary."
- Cardz TV Stamps "Easter Punnies" for sentiment stamp
- Card base uses BoBunny "Natural Necessities" burnt orange
- Frame shadow and sentiment both inked with Close to My Heart "Sunset" ink.
- Stampin' Up "Modern Label" punch used for sentiment and layering.
I thought about adding some flowers or buttons but decided I liked the look of this card just like it is. Thanks for stopping by today, guys! I hope you'll have time to go enter my challenges. Good luck on the prize drawings! :) Janis