Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Sunday - CTMH Winner

I hope everyone is having a really good weekend. We sure are over here in our world. Yesterday I sat outside in the sunshine (one of my fav things to do) while Tom finished up the bricking for the outdoor entertainment center. He still needs to add the Flagstone to the top of the posts and benches, and get the lights on top of each column, but I love how it looks so far! The bricks also need to be washed so the white / grayish mortar can be cleaned off the face of the bricks. Then he went ahead and mortared the foundation blocks for the new screened in porch that's coming soon. 


While he was doing all of that, I sat and wrapped twine, beading cord, ribbon, and lace around clothes pins. It was so relaxing, that I even laid my head back in my camping chair for a while and closed my eyes. Man, if I had a hammock I would have easily went to sleep.


Do you know what that is? 200 clothes pins wrapped in goodness. I'm almost done! It's amazing how much doing this has condensed my ribbon storage to 2 baskets. Wow. This was a great idea! Thank you, Dawn, and everyone else out there who shared this idea. I don't know why I waited so long to actually do this.

Thank you to all of you who hopped along with us yesterday on our CLOSE TO MY HEART Blog Hop! We had lots of visitors and lovely comments. I was smiling, giggling, and feeling the comment love while reading them all. The winner of MY CTMH BLOG CANDY is announced in the WINNER tab at the top of my blog. It will stay there until next Sunday. The winner has one week to contact me or the prize will be put back in the pot and used for another give-away at a later date.

Random.org chose #51 which is CLAUDIA!  Congrats, CLAUDIA! My contact info is in the WINNER tab. Please contact me no later than next Sunday to claim your prize.

 Claudia said in her comment........

One of our daughters, Keri, is coming over today with one of our grandsons, Kevin. Keri is going to color Bonnie's hair RED. Bonnie is so excited. This is one of the birthday gifts Bonnie got last weekend and she's been waiting all week for Keri to come back and color her hair. 



Bonnie's hair BEFORE...


You guys enjoy your Sunday. Rest.  Relax.  Enjoy the day. See you tomorrow! Both of my challenge blogs have brand new challenges starting tomorrow, so I'll be posting my project for those. Hope you'll pop over to my challenge blogs tomorrow and play along!

Paper Playtime
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges

Smiles! :) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner. I want to see a pic of Bonnie's hair after she gets it colored. I'm so excited for her. It's always fun to change. Have a great Sunday!!


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie is a cutie! Great storage info for the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!!Great idea on the ribbon storage!!!
    Very pretty bonnie!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner. You entertainment area is coming along nicely. Lovely Bonnie.


    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete