Friday, August 22, 2014

SOUS: TOAD-ally Awesome Party!

A new Die Cut challenge starts today over at Stuck On U Sketches! I hope you'll join us. Create any type of project you would like using our theme:



Blow out the Candles

*use a die cut that has anything to do with a party

You can link up your project HERE


For my PARTY projects, I decided to go with a FROG theme. I made several different elements using die cuts for this theme.




First of all, we need a PARTY INVITATION!




  • This party invitation was cut using my Cameo and a Lori Whitlock file from the Silhouette store ID# 63014.
  • Papers from Three Bugs in a Rug 6x6 pad "Ellie"
  • Timeless Twine "Strawberry Cupcake"
  • "Important" stamp from My Creative Time's "Tab Notes"
  • "HOP to it" stamp from Cardz TV Stamps "Toad-ally Awesome"
  • The invitation information was printed with the Print ' n Cut feature of the Silhouette software using Lori Whitlock's font "Sugar" ID# 56447



  • Frog stamp from Cardz TV Stamps "Toad-ally Awesome"
Invitation reads:
You are TOAD-ally Invited
HOP to it!

When:  FROG-day
Where: Our PAD
What:  WART's Up Party
Why:  Time's fun when you're having FLIES

B.Y.O.B. (Bring your own Bug Juice)

Next this can be used for Table Setting Place-cards, for a fun game for kids, or for even a birthday message or party message:

  • Silhouette ID# 63011 - from the Lori Whitlock file frog treat box
  • Pieces adhered with foam squares for dimension

And finally, the FROG treat box:


  • Same Silhouette ID# 63011 from Lori Whitlock
  • Pieces adhered with foam squares for dimension 
  • Yellow tulle from stash (I've had this tulle over a year - finally finished up the rest of it at the wedding last weekend)
  • Timeless Twine "Strawberry Cupcake"

It was really fun to make all these froggie party items! I used various inks for shading around different cuts, and I'm tickled pink with how the invitation turned out. 

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to.

:) Janis

Submitted:
613 Avenue - anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Oldie but a Goodie - anything but a card - Yellow tulle from stash (I've had this tulle over a year - finally finished up the rest of it at the wedding last weekend)
Clear it Out - anything goes - Yellow tulle from stash (I've had this tulle over a year)
Just Inspirational - box
Try it on Tuesdays - use your stash Yellow tulle from stash (I've had this tulle over a year)
Crafty Creations - something old from stash -Yellow tulle from stash (I've had this tulle over a year)

19 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute! Love this little froggy! What a fun party using these projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything you have done here. The treat box is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!!!! That frog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toad-ally super cute....love your adorable party set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great party theme and wonderful use of your stash tuille

    Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Janis, this is going to be a super cute froggie celebration. Love the treat box.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. I love the bring your own bug juice. You're so creative my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stinking cute, any 5 year old would love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful project...TF joining us @ CIO hope you stop by again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic creation , thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi babes! Happy Friday NIGHT!
    LOL, I say that like Friday is any day different…cause we're not 20something anymore!
    So anyways, I'm terrible making rounds but wanted to stop in and say hi!
    Super cute and super FUN projects! Thanks for sharing and being with us!

    xoxo! Leah

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your projects are super cute Janis, but it is that invite that has me giggling! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Toad-ally flipping adorable!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! So creative and cute. I like the template for the invite and how it offers a pull out card instead of being a generic folded card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. brilliant projects love the frog theme -love the frog treat box-thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute and what lovely projects. Thank you for entering our challenge this week, I hope to see your creations in future weeks. Sian (JIC Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete