Tuesday, July 1, 2014

PDE #13: Box Card - Awesome!

Hi, crafters! 
I have a fun project to show you today. 
This for the new linky party challenge 
that started today at 
PDE Linky Party.




This Linky Party's challenge is MANY LAYERS
Ends: July 7


  • Silhouette Online Store ID# 56154
    • Lori Whitlock A2 Box Card - awesome
    • I did cut out a few extra stars just for fun
  • Pattern papers from Doodlebug Design 6x6 Sugar Shoppe (Royal Castle Shoppe)
  • Silhouette Online Store Word bubble ID# 29232
  • Cardz TV Stamps "It's All About You"
  • Everything inked around the edges

Now, I did realize after I was finished 
and admiring that I actually made a box card, 
that the flap balloon paper is...
well...
it's.....
ummm....
upside down.

LOL

Oh well. I still think it turned out pretty cool looking.
And lesson learned about how to cut out the flaps
for box cards.





Thanks for stopping by today.

Hope you enjoyed my project.

Maybe even got a good laugh at my goof.



Smiles

:) Janis


Submitted: 
My Sheri Crafts - use at least 2 stars on your project
613 Avenue - anything goes
Love to Create - 3 or more pattern papers
Dream Valley - inspired by song, film, or book (song - Lego Movie "Everything is Awesome"   Now that will be stuck in your head all day. You're welcome.)
Simply Create Too - sentiment as focus

14 comments:

  1. What a festive box card Janis! I love the papers and colors of this card. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love those surprise boxes! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis: Love your box card for our Challenge #64 - "Your Sentiment is the Highlight". Thank you for entering our challenge. And---just a reminder: Our new challenge starts this coming Friday, 4th of July.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your box card is so cute! And not to worry....when I made my first altered journal, as I took pictures I realized my floral paper was upside down! :o) Your card will also fit in the challenge at My Sheri Crafts..use at least 2 stars. Hopefully see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this yet but have 4 or 5 sitting in my Silhouette Library. 4 birthdays this month. Can you say BOX CARD? <3Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your box card Janis!!! It's easy to have patterned paper end up upside down. I have to stop and think when I make them. That balloon paper is fabulous. Live the striped paper too! I so love box cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome!!! I love the colors you picked and I think the balloons look great even if they are upside down ;) Hugs my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Janis! I love box cards. The papers you used are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous box card! love it! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous box card! Love the cheerful bright colors that you used! Thank you for joining our "3 OR More DP" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card in a box with your cheerful papers and design! Thank you so much for joining Love to Create Challenges and sharing your creation!!
    Hugs'
    Jackie LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing card! And I love your song choice - it will be in my head for the rest of the day :-) Thank you for joining our challenge at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete