Tuesday, April 15, 2014

PDE Linky Party #8: Anything Goes & DT Call!



Before we get to the new linky party theme, here are our Top 3 picks from our last linky party with the theme 3D.


Mayra's Designs
 
My Creative Place

The Scrappin Rabbit
Congrats! Be sure to grab your Top 3 button to proudly display on your blog. 
:)

Welcome to our current linky party starting today hosted here at 
Pause Dream Enjoy!


Begins: Tues, April 15
Ends: Mon, April 28

Our Crafty Team's projects to inspire you:


Cindy - Creating with the Heart
Heather - Princess' Paper Projects

Jackie - Get the JC Look


Lee-Ann - Snappy Scraps
Lee-Ann - Snappy Scraps
Michelle - Purple Monkey Moments
Michelle - Purple Monkey Moments

Nana - My Crafting Channel

Shawnee - Sunshiny Thoughts

Shelly - Shelly's Card Blog  
And here's my project.... Janis - Pause Dream Enjoy


Now it's your turn!


We are trying something new with the entries. 
Voting will be open on Monday, April 28th.
You can vote up to 3 times on submitted projects. 
The top 3 votes will be our Top 3 highlighed in our next post. 
We'll see how this works out and decide then if we want to continue this voting option next time.

Rules:
1) Follow the theme
2) Any type of crafting as long as it fits the theme
3) Unlimited times to link up
4) We'd love you to be a FOLLOWER of Pause Dream Enjoy!
That's it! Easy Peasy!
.......





13 comments:

  1. Fantastic variety of inspiration! Thanks for the anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic samples from the DT. Has Mr Linky gone walkabout? Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you guys for letting me know. It's fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Delete
  3. How do we link up now? I do not see a link button just votes.
    Tried yesterday and couldn't find it so I thought I'd try again today.
    Here are my links.
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com/2014/04/easter-card-bunny-friends-1st-post.html
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com/2014/04/easter-card-dot-or-two-2nd-post.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you guys for letting me know. It's fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for fixing it. I added my cards.
      Hugs,
      D~

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my Easter basket as one of the top three ! Everyone had great projects ! Thank you very , very much !

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmm.... No way to link up.... :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you guys for letting me know. It's fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Delete
  6. Awesome DT projects! Thanks for another super fun Linky Party! Happy Easter!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for choosing my birdcage as a top 3 winner ,I am thrilled a,congrats to all the winners
    happy crafting
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete