Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yoo Whoo! (Owl Series #2)

Owl Series #2
When Tom went to work this morning, the temp was -4 degrees F. That does not sound enjoyable to me.
BUT!!!!
It is Thursday..... so you know what that means, right?
Nope, doesn't really mean a thing except it's my FAVORITE day of the week! :)

Project #323 of this year
Yoo Whoo! Something we say in the South. Do you guys ever say that?
Card base is Kraft cardstock 4" x 5 1/2".
Background paper from DCWV Cotton Bloom Stack cut @ 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".
HOOT 'N' HOLLER Owl 1 cut @ 3 1/2".


ELEGANT EDGES Cricut cartridge for top and bottom borders. (I LOVE this cartridge! Thanks, Tom, for buying it for me!)
Top border is Scallop1 p. 23 cut @ 1" and trimmed to fit card width.


Bottom border is Flower1 p. 28 cut @ 1" and trimmed to fit card width.


"Yoo Whoo" sentiment stamp from K Andrew Design "Owly Hoo" stamp set.


Okay, everyone, OWL see you tomorrow!
:) Janis

7 comments:

  1. Aaw, so cute! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves owls and this card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. O this is so cute! Can't wait to get my stamps sets in the mail!!
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis,
    You did a great job on your owl card. I want the elegant edges cartridge so bad. My husband will not buy me any cartridges - you are so lucky. The good thing about that is - I just go ahead and get them myself. That way I know I get what I really want.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yoo whoo! Or You Who! or You Hoo! or Hoot hoot (put a t instead of an h and start laughing!) This is going to be a great series my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yoo Whoo!!! Lynn is so funny!! A t instead of an h! Hahahahahahahaha!!
    Love the buttons. :)

    ReplyDelete