Friday, November 11, 2011

Candy Cane Kisses!

Is it too early to make Christmas cards? Nahhhh....

Project #315 of this year
Easy Peasy card!
All solid papers are from Recollections.
Green pattern paper from Echo Park Holly Jolly Kit.
A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
Black mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4".
Green dotted mat cut @ 5" x 3 3/4".
SIMPLY CHARMED Cricut cartridge for Candy Cane cut @ 3 1/2" and with Shadow feature.



Ribbon from Pebbles.
"Merry Christmas" stamp from K Andrew Designs "Winter Wishes" stamp set!


Have a fun, creative day. And remember to THANK A VETERAN.
Thank you Daddy, Uncle Mike, Brother-in-Law Chris, Brother-in-Law Bill, Father-in-Law Charles, Son-in-Law Aaron, and our SON JAMES! We appreciate your commitment & loyalty to the United States Of America. We thank you for your sacrifices. We love you!
Salute! :) Janis

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Janis. It looks good enough to take a bite!! I'm new to FB so I'm working my way through the people I know! May need a little help to find where I'm supposed to go, but it's a fun process.
    Hugs and Blessings
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, i need to work on my christmas cards too!! Once i get this set you used(hopefully next week) i will be able to make them

    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I always struggle with Christmas cards - so many to make, yet so little time! *lol*

    hugs,
    Jo
    http://joboogie.typepad.com
    GCDT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Simply Charmed has some great images on it. I agree, not too early to make Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janis,
    Your card is adorable and I love anything Christmas. My husband is a vet and I woke up early just so I could tell him happy veterans day before he left for work.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I want to get this set soon. Have a great day.
    Cheri
    Getting Cricky JrDT

    ReplyDelete