Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Easter Bunny Truck

Hi, everyone! I hope your Tuesday is going GREAT!

I saw a post on my Facebook Group, Craft Chs & DT Calls, that Becca has started a brand new challenge blog! Go check it out! It's called FarmQuest, and it's all about country living. Sounds like a great idea to me!

The very first challenge is up.
Ch#1 Checked Gingham or Plaid
AND
Truck

Woo-Hoo!
Here's my entry:


This is a Lori Whitlock file
I added some ink around the edges of some of the cuts
Gems
Pink & Main 6x6 paper pad, Happy
Foam tape to make bunny tail dimensional


I hope you buys will check out Becca's new challenge blog, FarmQuest, and join in the fun!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog,
following, & commenting!!
:) Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy

Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges
Design Team, Let's Craft & Create

8 comments:

  1. Janis: thanks so much for your becoming a blog follower, participant, and giving me great coverage in this posting on your personal blog! And I just LOVE how you combined my country elements with Easter!!! Having the bunny flopped over the truck bed is super cute and creative!!! Appreciatively, Becca (owner of HQCB and FQCB)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just love the farm idea, especially when I can use animals. Thanks for the fun challenge!

      Delete
  2. Hi Janis this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the plaid paper
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marilyn!! I just realized I forgot to include where that plaid paper came from. I just edited my post to include it. Pink & Main 6x6 paper pad, Happy... which is a fantastic name for that paper pad. Hugs!

      Delete
  4. This is so joyful and beautiful Janis, a fabulous card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete