Friday, October 22, 2021

#14 of Halloween Card Series

   BOO !
Hi, crafters

I have a bunch of Halloween cards to share with you this month. :) 
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them.

Card #14


All of the cards in this series used the
Echo Park, Halloween Magic 6x6 paper pad. 

There is a total of 18 cards - and I still had lots 
of design paper left over from this pad! WOW!

All cards used solid cardstock from stash
Some cards have ribbon from various companies

Cards with sentiments are from various companies such as:
Cardz TV Stamps
Close To My Heart
Simon Says Stamp

I tried to keep everything fairly simple 
and flat for mailing with the exception 
of ribbon and bows now and then. 

I really wanted to add some gems, sequins, and enamel dots, 
but decided to stay with the flat clean & simple approach for these. 
But believe me, the struggle was real to not add some bling!

Happy Halloween!
:) Janis

3 comments:

  1. Another cute Halloween card!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a Super set of Halloween cards, love the Halloween colours and characters Janis.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete