Saturday, October 2, 2021

#11 CTMH Layout Series (Dream Big)

  Hi, everyone!

(please note: this kit is no longer available)

We are continuing the Close To My Heart (CTMH) scrapbook layout series from a kit I purchased a few years ago. I'm just now getting around to using it. It was designed to have a cover layout, and then 12 more layouts representing the cover of a wall calendar with an additional layout for each month. (My layouts will be used in my scrapbook instead.) I used products in the kit, but on some pages I added a little extra this & that from my stash.  I hope you'll enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them.


This is another one of my favorite layouts in this series. Here we see all of our families (ours & our children's) fun rides. Not all of our rides, but some of them. First there's Tom driving our boat at the lake. Then there's Bonnie riding her trike which she absolutely LOVES to do. And the bottom photo of all the Jeeps are just some of the Jeeps in our family. 

Me - orange - front left
Tom - gray truck style Jeep (with some Army green wrap and logos he designed, cut with the Criuct, and put on himself) - behind mine
Kati (daughter) - White right
Jimmy - Red (behind Kati's Jeep)
Our daughter-in-law also has a Jeep - Gray (not shown)

All of us love our Jeeps. Keri also wants to get one, but right now with 4 little ones, what she already has as a daily driver is more practical. 

Thanks for visiting! We are almost through with this series. Just TWO more layouts to share from this one kit.

See you tomorrow!
Hugs!
:) Janis


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your page layouts Janis, memories shown off beautifully.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete