Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Celebrate Autumn, Collection Kit Card #1

This month I will be showing several cards all made with the Echo Park, Celebrate Autumn 12x12 Collection kit. I was inspired by Mary @ Cardz TV and from several other YouTube channels showing ways to use up your papers while making many, many cards & tags. 

I really needed this boost in my Mojo.  All of the cards are super simple. Only a couple of them actually have stamping done on them. Instead I let the papers and stickers do most of the talking.

I hope you'll enjoy this series.

Celebrate Autumn Collection Kit, Card #1


Thanks for visiting.
Have a blessed day.
:) Janis
Shared:

6 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the adorable owl! This is what I should do we my left over paper.
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, and I love those warm autumn colors. I love that we can sometimes let some pretty paper and cute stickers be the stars of our cardmaking. Thanks so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Janis, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janis this is a stunning card. That owl is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...and thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete