Followers

Thursday, November 14, 2019

30 Treat Boxes for the Kids

Hi, everyone!
I'll be posting a Fall card in about 30 minutes, but until then I wanted to share with you the 30 boxes I made for a group kids. This particular class that one of our daughters teach Art to in elementary school, saw some popcorn boxes I had made and loved them. They continued to bring them up to Kati (their Art teacher) asking if her Mama (me) would make them something. Well, how can you turn down these adorable children?

I didn't make the popcorn boxes though, I made little boxes instead.
I used Miss Kate Cuttables pattern papers, and lots of cuts from Cricut's Create a Critter and some print and cut images from the Silhouette library. Kati helped me make 1/2 of them, so it went by much quicker than me doing it by myself.

Here is a picture of some of the class that received them. They were suppose to hide their faces with the boxes, but some needed me to help them hide those adorable faces (hence all the white circles).

This was a fun project that was greatly received by the little darlings.

Little things mean a lot.
Their smiling faces made my day.


Thanks for visiting.
Have a blessed day. 
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. That was very nice of you to do that for those kids! I am sure they loved those boxes!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea. Well done. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete