Thursday, May 11, 2017

Moving Along With The Times Ch# 45

#acardadayinmay2017


I’m participating in #acardadayinmay2017 started by Robyn of My Pink Stamper in 2016.
This is an opportunity for me to hand make and mail out 31 cards in the month of May. It’s my goal to inspire, encourage, and share not only my love of hand made crafts, but also share a part of me with you, and hopefully brighten your day knowing you are loved and in my thoughts today. We all love Happy Mail days! Have a Blessed Day. Smiles!


Moving Along with the Times has a new challenge starting today!

The theme for the new challenge is

"Butterflies"

My Design Team project...



CTMH Designer Paper (retired)




Thanks for visiting me today.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card!! Love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis, great card and a great name !! I'm Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper is absolutely beautiful. I love the colours and the butterfly and the sentiment is perfect. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janis,
    what a very beautiful card and the colours are so very pretty.
    Love the wonderful butterfly you have created to match those gorgeous papers.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Janis! I love the Summery colours and the pretty butterfly!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous butterfly on your lovely card Janis, thank you, xxx

    ReplyDelete