Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Scrapbook Page from Week 21

Hi, everyone! Hope you all are having a fabulous week so far. Today I want to show you one of my scrapbook pages from Week 21. I normally scrapbook weekly with pages Monday through Sunday. That way I keep my weekends together on the layout. This time I extended that Monday through Memorial Day Monday.


We had a blast that weekend! Kayaking, Canoeing, Swimming, BBQing, etc. It's the first time I've ever Kayaked. Oh what fun! We also got a new grill with a smoker attachment, so it's the first time we smoked a pork. Yummy!

Many of you know I'm on the Weight Watchers program. On that particular Monday after my weigh-in, I was down -26.6 pounds so far! Woo-Hoo! I was pretty excited about passing the 25 lb mark.

Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. Great Photo's and a great page Layout!! LOVE seeing those pictures from your new place.. :) Have A Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIove your weekly posts. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack