Thursday, November 6, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hi, everyone!
I saw a card on the Simon Says Stamp blog
and it inspired me to create this card for you today.


I stamped the tree in a soft brown,
then colored the leaves (over the brown) with
different fall colors.
Added a little stamped critter hanging from a branch,
and die cut a couple of different colored grass borders.
The corners were rounded with my corner rounder punch.
Some twine and a button added for fun.
The sentiment stamp is from Craftin Desert Divas'
"Bring on the Cake."
You can purchase this stamp set HERE.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope your day is fantastic.

By the way, for those of you who read my post yesterday
about our doggie, Ginger, limping around and not feeling well,
here's an update for you:
She drank some water today!
Okay, that's a big deal because she wouldn't eat or drink yesterday.
I'm taking that as a good sign.
She also laid around all day yesterday,
and I had to pick up her 60+ pounds and carry her down the steps outside to go 
do her outdoor business.
I had to do that again this morning when she woke up, 
but since then she's been getting up a little.
Which is more than she did yesterday,
so I'm happy. I'm hopeful this means
she is recovering.
I put out some chicken to defrost
and am going to make her some chicken and rice this morning.
She's still not eating, but I'm thinking she'll eat chicken and rice.
Thanks for sending her healing thoughts and prayers yesterday!

:) Janis

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...hopefully your pup is on the mend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be perfect for my uncle. His birthday is Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Makes me long for spring already! Nice use of button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Janis!!! I wish it was spring already. lol I want to fast forward winter and get back to the warm weather. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete