Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Thursday, November 13, 2014

CAS Christmas Card

I recently subscribed to the Simon Says Stamp
Monthly Card Kit, and I'm so excited about it!
I received my November Kit last Friday
and love everything in it!


I used the project sheet included in the kit to pick one of the awesome samples made with these supplies, and tried my hand at using that as my inspiration. I changed a few things, but it's still very recognizable as one of the designs on the inspiration sheet.


I added a twine bow to the hanging ornament.
Love these shiny snowflakes included in the kit. So pretty.
I'm glad they included a sample project using the stamp 
with the candy cane stripe.

Thanks for stopping by today.
See you tomorrow!
:) Janis

Submitted:
Dazzling Diva Ch - photo inspiration (Christmas)
Fusion - photo inspiration (used teal in photo)

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card and a great use of the elements within the kit! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the DO you used, FUN and sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION! Love it when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love what you've done with the kit!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack