Sunday, March 16, 2014

Miss Kate Cuttables DT Day


Hello, everyone! Janis here from Pause Dream Enjoy. Today is my Design Team day to post for Miss Kate Cuttables. I can't wait to show you the project I made! But first, did you see today's FREEBIE

Here's my project I want to show you today!



I used 2 different Miss Kate Cuttables files for this tree. The top of the tree is from  Never Forget How Much I love You and the base of the tree is from Beach Scene.


 

Tree adhered with foam squares for dimension (Royal Castle Shoppe)
Everything inked around the edges with greens and blues
Grass created by tearing layers of cardstock in different colors
Sentiment from K.Andrews (retired)
Gemstones and twine from stash
Pattern papers from BoBunny Double Dots (Royal Castle Shoppe)

Sometimes cards don't have to be elaborate. Clean and Simple cards are always a great choice as well.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

:) Janis


No comments:

Post a Comment