Monday, March 17, 2014

Face Life with a Smile

Happy St. Patrick's Day! My project doesn't even have any green on it. For shame. Oh well. Hope you'll enjoy it anyway.

Today is another day to practice the Clean and Simple style of card making.



Miss Kate Cuttables "Here Comes the Sun" title



Papers from My Mind's Eye "Happy Day"
Sentiment from "Royal Flash" stamp set at the Royal Castle Shoppe


Pearls from Stampin' Up (remember, you can shop SU with me at stampinup.com and select me as your demo - Janis Lewis - thanks!)
Flowers from stash

Submitted:
613 Avenue Create - flowers
The Paper Players - clean and simple spring
Sweet Sunday Sketch - sketch

Cute Card Thursday - girls, girls, girls
Alphabet Ch - C is for Country Flowers

Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis

P.S. I hope you are wearing some green today. 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

8 comments:

  1. Cute and adorable card. Love the colors and paper you used and oh my gosh that sentiment is the best ever and it goes with your big bright smile that you always have. Love always what you do and how you do it. You are definitely a ray of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sun die cut and flowers too! Beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Janis! The sentiment is fabulous and I love your paper choices. Great job with the sketch too. I am really loving that stamp set as well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges a very pretty card. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the great colors you used on this super fun and bright card! It's super darling! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I'd love for you to hop over to my blog (On a Stampage)--I've got blog candy up for grabs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janis, it has been awhile since I have been by. I'm back from vacation though and in the swing of things. So glad I am able to pop in and check out what you are up to. Your card is super cute as always! Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Ave Create.

    Hugs, Melissa DT

    ReplyDelete