Monday, March 10, 2014

What's up?

What are you guys working on today?

My Peachy Keen Stamp of the Month came in plus a couple of the new releases, so I've been stamping and coloring today for a little bit.


It's beautiful outside today. Our little babies (okay, puppies) are enjoying the sunshine on the front porch.

We live in a small town, and people do a lot of walking around the blocks here. We've already spoken with a few of our neighbors today. They love seeing our puppies and then we catch up for a while for what's been going on in their lives. This one very nice man, walks with a walker down our street to downtown and back home again. He had open heart surgery after a heart attach in November, and every time I see him walking, I think, "Good for him!" Everyone here is so nice.

Here are some pics of our weekend. If you aren't interested, no problem. I'll see you again tomorrow with another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Chickie card from last Friday's Freebie. 

Here we are at the Run Hard Columbia Marathon last Saturday to cheer on my husband, Tom. 
Bonnie is being her usual fun self.

 

Here are me and Ginger in the car on the way for her and her sister, Mary-Ann's, routine vet checkup.

 

Jimmy is trying out Tom's new motorcycle.
Bonnie and the babies relaxing on the drive to Columbia for the vet visit.
 (45 minutes away)

 

Ginger enjoying the front porch sunshine today.


Smiles! :) Janis

3 comments:

  1. Cute family! Love seeing what you are up too. We are sitting in the house, me online obsessing over my site, youngest boy killing zombies, oldest boy out with girlfriends (we are just friends MOM! So I'm told) and it's sunny/raining/sunny/raining/sunny ahhhh Oregon! Have fun with your adorable doggies. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those chickies!! And your great photos from your weekend. Bonnie is just so precious. She always makes me smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your chicks card Janis and love your photos from your weekend! I love when the weather breaks and you can see and chat with the neighbors, always fun to catch up with them. Thanks for a peek into your world! Hugs

    ReplyDelete