Thursday, March 14, 2013

Envelope Punch Board

Reminder! My Close To My Heart very first online Party is going on now! You still have time to go shopping for some new papers, inks, textiles, blocks, embellishments, stamp sets, tools, etc. Party orders will close on Saturday, March 16th at midnight. Just visit my 
CTMH Rep's page (Lucy) and click on JOIN beside JANIS' CRAFTY ONLINE PARTY!  
I sure do appreciate it! And it's FUN FUN FUN!



I am still LOVING my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board. :) Wonder where this little custom made envelope is heading off to today?



I used a scallop punch and 2 different circle punches for the envelope closure seal. The sentiment is stamped in Olive Green from Stampin' Up, and the sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps "St. Patrick's Day" stamp set.

I'm working on my April calendar this morning. Hopefully I will be back later today to show you that finished project.

Have a good day! :) Janis

3 comments:

  1. Janis, so glad I ordered from your party... I have tracked my order and I should have it tomorrow!!! Yay :) Love your play along group and am praying over paying for an envelope board... I have to order soon from Theresa so maybe I will have her include it... you make it look so USEFUL!!! lol but I do have a cricut and rarely cut my own envies for those ... just not sure I would use it... but you sure do! What a great deal for you! Love your St. Patty's envelope :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis - I've been out of scrappin' commission for so long b/c of my stroke. I am feeling pretty well today and was doing some blog surfing so I wanted to stop by and say hello. I LOVE the addition of videos to your blog. I'm not sure when you started this, but I love it. I now want the Envelope Punch Board myself. I've been released to drive, but have to have hubby with me on my first few trips out. We may have to make a test trip to my local scrap store. LoL.

    Hope you have a blessed day!

    Hugs,
    JD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get that envelope punch board!!

    ReplyDelete