This morning I watched one of Dawn's YouTube videos. I think she is so creative. I love the stuff she makes because even if I don't have all the things she uses, I can adapt it easily to what I do have and still make the project work. Dawn's video tutorial is HERE.
Here's all the details for the mini cards I made.
- Card base 3" x 6". Score and fold at 3" for 3" x 3" card using white cardstock
- White cardstock top piece cut at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- Top piece embossed at top edge only using Cuttlebug folder "Juli's Garden"
- Cardz TV Stamps "Think Spring" for "Butterfly kisses" stamped using Memento Tuxedo black ink
- Recollections METAL Butterfly brads for all of the cards except the orange one where I used an orange Recollection glittered butterfly sticker instead
- Strips of colorful pattern paper cut @ 3/4" x 2 3/4" (all colors except the blue are BoBunny Double Dots - shop TSQ HERE. The blue dots is from Recollections 180 stack "Bright and Basic.")
- Top piece adhered to cardbase using foam tape for dimension
- Envelopes made using the new We R Memory Keepers "Envelope Punch Board." See my tutorial video for that below or click HERE to visit YouTube. I totally forgot to mention in the video that one side of the punch is the notch, and the other side is a corner rounder. (shop TSQ HERE)
That's it! Very easy and fast to get an assembly line going for all 5 mini cards. This project took me just a few minutes. Give it a try!
Smiles :) Janis