Cut It Up Ch#5
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, show us a Thank You card that includes a DIGITAL or STAMPED image and a DIE CUT.
Challenge ends Nov. 14th @ NOON EST.
Here is my project for this challenge:
|#459, M 11-12 #2|
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Brown mat cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Pattern paper mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 5"
- ELEGANT EDGES "Butterfly2" p. 51 cut @ 2 3/4" and again for sentiment, but I used Cricut Craft Room for it and stretched and pulled it until it was exactly the size and shape I wanted for the sentiment.
- CREATE A CRITTER 2 Acorn cut @ 1 1/2"
- Stamped image and letters for "FALL" from MFPS "Autumn Splendor" set
- Image colored with BIC markers and Prisma Pencils
Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to check out my others posts I have going live today, and be sure and pop over to Cut It Up to see what my Design sisters made and enter our fun challenge!