Paper Playtime starts a brand new challenge today!!
But before we get to that, I want to tell you all thank you so much for hopping along with us last weekend in our 7 hop stop Artiste Blog Hop! The winner of my Blog Hop Candy who has won the "Poinsettia Blooms" stamp set is...
Congrats, Marianne! Please email me at 66cricket at gmail dot com with your USA mailing address.
NOTICE TO WINNERS: If you are a prize winner, and you do not claim your prize within one week of winning, the prize will go back in the pot to be re-drawn at a later date.
Ch # 89
Ch # 89
Theme: Anything Goes!
Starts: Monday, Nov 19th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Nov 29th Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, Nov 29th late afternoon
Our sponsor for this challenge is...
One winner chosen by random.org will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to their store!
Here is my project for this challenge:
- ELEGANT EDGES "Swirl 2" p. 39 cut @ 4 1/2" with shadow feature for tag base
- BEEP BEEP for Taxi cut @ 2" (I have GOT to get this cart! I'm running out of the cuts Sharon made for me while she was here visiting.)
- EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS for Heads and hair
- Peachy Keen PK-754 Critter Faces Set A Medium for faces
- Fiskars Cloud punch, D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder, and blue ink around the edges
- Ribbon is Studio G from Walmart
- Fiskarks Grass punch (this is the grass that fell from the punch when punching a grass border)
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "FAQs" for "Are we there yet?" stamp
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Toad-ally Awesome" for "HOP to it!" stamp
Come play with us!