Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ruby Tuesday Scripture

Good morning! I am so honored to be on the Ruby Tuesday Design Team over at Dee's Bugaboo Boutique for the month of August!  Dee creates beautiful Scripture Word Art and formats them into DIGIS that anyone can download for FREE at any time.  Check back each Tuesday for the newest Scripture Word Art Creation.

Today our Scripture is Psalm 91:15
"They will call on me, and I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will deliver them and honor them."

Last week I told you I decided to make an Accordion Mini Album with all the Scriptures for August.  Here's a reminder of what the Mini Album looks like:

#204
And this was last week's Scripture page:


Today, the Scripture page looks like this:


There is actually a purple border around the entire page, but for some reason when I was cropping the picture I cut off part of the right side... oopsie, but you get the idea.  DOODLECHARMS Cricut Cartridge for Sunshine page 96 cut @ 3" and again at 2 1/2". On keypad overlay Row 2, Column 5.  


I hope you'll hop over to Dee's blog and download her FREE Scripture Word Art.  We'd love to see what you create with it.  Have a great day!  :) Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment