Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

SIMPLE SUNDAY CHALLENGES WITH GETTING CRICKY - WINGED THINGS

Welcome to another Simple Sunday Challenge over at Getting Cricky!  This week the challenge is WINGED THINGS. Fun!! I know you are expecting a butterfly or bird on my project. Hate to disappoint you, but I really do love Ladybugs, and hey, they FLY, so I think this works. :)

#220

I used K Andrew Designs' stamp set called WINGED THINGS


This is a Mix n Match set, so the sentiment I used on my card was several stamps from this set put together on one block and stamped for my sentiment.


Hop over to GETTING CRICKY and come play with us! What WINGED image will you use? Dragonfly? Bat? Heart with Wings? Can't wait to see what you come up with!  GETTING CRICKY will be giving away a $15 Gift Certificate to the K ANDREW DESIGNS store to one lucky challenge participant!  AND she'll also be giving away a set of Creative Charms BUTTERFLIES to one lucky person who leaves a comment on her post!! Hugs! :) Janis

RECIPE:
  • Card Base - Recollections card stock
  • K Andrew Designs - "Winged Things" Mix n Match Sentiment Stamp set
  • Buttons - Hobby Lobby, "Bag of Buttons"
  • Cricut cartridge - DOODLECHARMS:
    • Sun page 96 cut @ 3 3/4", Keypad overlay Row 3, Column 9
    • Tree Border page 125 cut @ 2 3/4", Keypad overlay Row 5, Column 4
    • Ladybug page 94 cut @ 1 1/2", Keypad overlay Row 2, Column 3