Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Non-Easter Lamb Card


Good Thursday morning to you! If it's your birthday, then Happy Birthday to Ewe. :)

Card #126
 

This is a Z-fold card. The dimension are a little smaller than a regular A2 size card only because I accidentally cut it wrong and then decided, hey - just go with it - it's art!

Pink Card base from K & Company "Lion Sleeps"
Card measures 10" x 4 1/4" scored @ 2 1/2" & 5"
Green panels from K & Company "Spaghetti"

Green panels cut @ 2" x 3 3/4" (cut 2 of these) and 2 1/2" x 5" (cut 1 of these)
Lamb from CREATE A CRITTER page 71 cut @ 3"


Phrase bubble page 56 cut @ 1 1/2" with SHIFT cut also


*Rhinestones, button, & hemp from stash.
"Happy Birthday" hand written because I didn't have a stamp that small.
Enjoy your Thursday!  

13 comments:

  1. I just love this sweet little lamb! I have create a critter and I use it all the time:). It's one of my favs:). Thanks for sharing! Mollie (annaandjuliesmommie@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this sweet little lamb! I have create a critter and I use it all the time:). It's one of my favs:). Thanks for sharing! Mollie (annaandjuliesmommie@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh. I just left a comment and now it looks like all 84 comments have disappeared. I hope you still have the comments.

    Grace
    http://gracenotes4today.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the Create a Critter and also use it all the time! The lamb is one of my favorites. I love your card and the happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!!!
    We are having an Easter Blog Hop. Soo... hop on over and check it out if you get a chance. :)

    (:(: SMILES :):)

    ROBIN aka thecricutscrapper

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sheep is adorable!! I may have to make a card with her, after I play with my new carts that is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. I have the same cartridge and I love it. One of my favorites.
    Thanks for playing along.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card. I like the fold. I've seen it before. I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love z-fold cards and used to them quite often!! I love yours... I may even have to grab some crafty time today and make a z-fold card! Too bad your fun-fold challenge is over! :)

    Thanks for sharing,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet!!! I love the papers you used!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card. I guess Create A Critter must be my fav. cart., since I use it all the time. You always do sch a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love that lamb!!! Your papers are great too. I will have to look at K&Company in my area stores. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack