Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

52Q WEEK 24


Hello, all my bloggy friends!!
It's TUESDAY so that means it's time for our weekly 52Q.

The question for today is:

Do you play a musical instrument?”

To find out more about what 52Q is and ways you can play along, CLICK HERE.

  • Card base CREAM from Value pack (pre-scored for easy folding)
  • Background paper from DCWV The Christmas Combo Stack
  • Ribbon from stash
  • A CHILD'S YEAR girl playing flute and piano both on page 50 and both cut @ 4”
  • A CHILD'S YEAR tag on page 61 cut @ 4”

Easy peasy!
  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by and leaving me a comment! I'll be following your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious! I still can not believe those are cards. I read it but it didn't register in my head for some reason LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack